1. Refund and Reimbursement policy
All products and services are non-refundable, except in the following instances:
(1) If we fail to provide the customer with the product or service within 7 days, a full refund will be issued.
- If the failure to provide the product or service was due to the customer not supplying additional information or replying to emails, no refund will be issued.
- If the failure to provide the product or service was in any way related to the customer impeding the set-up process, no refund will be issued.
(2) If the product or service is faulty we reserve the right to fix the fault. If the fault cannot be fixed, a full refund will be issued.
(3) If the product or service does not match the description, a full refund will be issued upon request.
Customers DO NOT have the right to request a refund if they change their mind or decide they don’t want to use our products or services. All orders incur a cost to us in the set-up process which cannot be recovered.
3. Notice to Customers Making Payment with Bitcoin
We use a third-party payment provider to process our bitcoin payments. This facility does not have the ability to send or reverse bitcoin payments, nor does our billing software. Thus customers paying with bitcoin are not eligible for refunds and reimbursements.
4. Notice to Customer’s Using Anonymous or Fake Details
Customer’s who use anonymous or fake details forfeit their right to receive refunds and reimbursements.
5. Method of Refund & Reimbursements
All refunds and reimbursements will take the form of a credit note applied to the customer’s account.