With mobile devices that have ActiveSync capabilities, you can synchronize your Outlook® calendar, address books, and folders to take advantage of Mobile Outlook access.
For more information see Microsoft’s documentation, or see our mobile support:
- Using an iPhone or iPad with Hosted Exchange
- Using an Android Mobile Device with Hosted Exchange
- Managing BlackBerry Hosted Exchange Email Devices
- Using Windows Phone 7 with Hosted Exchange Email
- Using Windows Mobile 6 with Hosted Exchange Email
- Using Windows Mobile 5 with Hosted Exchange Email
- Installing the Starfield Certificate and Active Sync to Your Mobile Device
NOTE: As a courtesy, we provide information about how to use certain third-party products, but we do not endorse or directly support third-party products and we are not responsible for the functions or reliability of such products. Outlook® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved.